Published: Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Page 1 of 3
"The commission resulted from a competition sponsored by Interior Design magazine and NeoCon West to showcase an unusual mix of products by using unique approaches." says Griffin Enright Architects on [WIDE]BAND.
By: Griffin Enright Architects
- Project Name: [WIDE]BAND
- Client: Interior Design NeoCon West and A+D Museum in Los Angeles
- Project Type: Installation
- Principal Designer/s: Margaret Griffin & John Enright; Project Architect: Taka Mieno
- Project Team: Ray Shapiro & Mathew Gillis
- Contractors: Tom Hinerfeld & Peter Borego, Hinerfeld & Ward Inc.
- Date of commencement of project: March 2006
- Date of completion of project: June 2006
- Location of site: Various/Los Angeles, USA
- Built-up Area: 600 sq. ft.
- Cost of Construction/Execution: $90000
View full page Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page
Architecture-Page is an online design resource, featuring architecture and product design from the world over. More
Email this article |
Previous of Projects Next