Published: Friday, May 16, 2008
Page 1 of 2
Urban Pixels: Re-packaging Urban Row Houses
"The client asked for a design proposal of an addition to the existing facade to improve the quality of the surroundings." says Studio ELEVATION on Urban Pixels: Re-packaging Urban Row Houses.
By: Studio ELEVATION
The restored balconies with greenery and water collection rows.
- Project Name: Urban Pixels: Re-packaging Urban Row Houses
- Location of Site: Bangchak Natural Market+Community, Bangkok, Thailand
- Design Team: Studio ELEVATION + Overdose
- Project Type: Conversion/Installation
- Client: Municipality of Bangkok
View full page Pages: 1 | 2 Next Page
Architecture-Page is an online design resource, featuring architecture and product design from the world over. More
Email this article |
Previous of Projects Next