Published: Thursday, December 27, 2007
Page 1 of 3
Touch of Evil
Designed by NIO architecten, Touch of Evil is a tunnel that is more than a connection between two areas: it is an alien, immeasurable, asymmetrical and disoriented experience.
By: NIO architecten
Photograph by Hans Pattist, Courtesy of NIO Architecten.
- Project Name: Touch of evil, Interarea tunnel in Pijnacker
- Client: Municipality Pijnacker-Nootdorp
- Project Type: Infrastructure
- Design Team: Joan Almekinders, Samir Bantal, Hans Larsen, Enrique Moya-Angeler, Maurice Nio, Arek Seredyn, Tine Silvester-Iversen
- Contractor/s: Dura Vermeer (Dubbers-Malden)
- Date of commencement of project: 2002
- Date of completion of project: 2004
- Location of site: VINEX location Tolhek, Pijnacker, Holland
- Site Area: 2000 sq. mt.
- Built-up Area: 2000 sq. mt.
- Cost of Construction/Execution: € 3.600.000 (10% spent on architectonical finishing)
View full page Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page
Architecture-Page is an online design resource, featuring architecture and product design from the world over. More
Email this article |
Previous of Projects Next