Published: Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Page 1 of 3
Designing an office cum residential unit, Finish firm POOK Architects' Office Ltd skillfully crafts the humble plywood into spaces that respond to the quiet and the magnificence of the Nordic forest.
By: POOK Architects' Office
The building set amidst its natural surround. The private residential space on the northern side of the building is seen here.
- Project Name: Talo Kekkapaa (Wood In Rock)
- Project Type: Mixed use -- office + single family house
- Principal Designer: POOK Architects' Office Ltd
- Design Team: Ms Katariina Rautiala, Mr. Pentti Raiski
- Civil engineers: Ms Virpi Ranta, Ms Mari Heino, Mr Hannu Hirsi, Mr Risto Makipuro
- Location of site: Espoo, Finland
- Site Area: 4,300 m2
- Date of completion of project: June 2006
- Built-up Area: Approximately 400 m2
- Design Program: Single main residential building, an office building with sauna and storage, and a workshop building.
View full page Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page
Architecture-Page is an online design resource, featuring architecture and product design from the world over. More
Email this article |
Previous of Projects Next