Published: Sunday, January 14, 2007
Page 1 of 3
Lamarthe Opera Store
Inventive lighting and a complimentary material palette enable the Lamarthe Store in Paris to not only establish its presence within its quick paced urban context but also its identity as an inventive retail brand.
By: Andrea Tognon Architecture
View of the signage column in the store.
- Project Name: The Lamarthe Opera Store
- Client: Lamarthe
- Project Type: Flagship Store design
- Principal Designer: Andrea Tognon
- Location of site: Paris, France
- Contractor: Studio Tre Contract srl.
- Date of commencement of project: April 2006
- Date of completion of project: September 2006
View full page Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page
Architecture-Page is an online design resource, featuring architecture and product design from the world over. More
Email this article |
Previous of Projects Next