Published: Friday, March 21, 2008
Page 1 of 2
Stumptown Cafe - Ace Hotel
"The intent of this cafe is to give people a unique experience with coffee-encouraging customers to stand along the bar and enjoy a shot of espresso, or meander through the offerings of single-origin coffees available by the cup or pound." says MADE Inc. on Stumptown Cafe - Ace Hotel
By: MADE Inc.
From outside the glow of recessed soffit lighting and custom chandeliers invite customers inside.
- Project Name: Stumptown Cafe - Ace Hotel
- Client: Stumptown Coffee Roasters
- Project Type: Commercial
- Principal Designer/s: Bo Hagood
- Design Team: Bo Hagood, Tim Green
- Contractor/s: MADE Inc., Garth Fladwood Construction
- Date of commencement of project: September 2006
- Date of completion of project: March 2007
- Location of site: Portland, OR, USA
- Site Area: 750 sq. ft.
- Built-up Area: 750 sq. ft.
View full page Pages: 1 | 2 Next Page
Architecture-Page is an online design resource, featuring architecture and product design from the world over. More
Email this article |
Previous of Projects Next