Published: Thursday, January 08, 2009
Page 1 of 1
Stockholm City Library
Stockholm City Library, Stockholm, Sweden by Francisco Portugal e Gomes, Arquitecto
By: Francisco Portugal e Gomes, Arquitecto
Aerial view in direction to the centre of Stockholm.
- Project Name: The Stockholm City Library
- Location of Site: Stockholm/Sweden
- Design Team: Author: Francisco Portugal e Gomes; Collaboration: Jorge Garcia Pereira, architect; Fernando Gabriel, architect; Joao Alexandre Abreu, practice architect; Helder Pinto, 3D modelator; Pedro Rocha, 3D modelator
- Project Type: Architectural Competition
- Organization: Swedish Association of Architects
- Site Area: 8330 m2
- Built-up Area: Asplund building: 7 000 m2; Annexes buildings 6 500 m2; Total area: 28 957 m2
- Date of the competition: 2006
Arial view, the Asplund building, the new building and the Observatory Hill.
View from Odengatan.
- Text and images: Francisco Portugal e Gomes
Architecture-Page is an online design resource, featuring architecture and product design from the world over. More
Email this article |
Previous of Projects Next