Published: Saturday, March 22, 2008
Page 1 of 3
Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara College of Engineering and Technology
"The site's basic configuration was that of a half bowl with some comparatively flat land at the ridge and in the valley. A railway line ran along the highest contour. While visualizing a building that responds to the site character, it become more & more obvious that the main building should hug the bowl slopes and spread along it." says Shirish Beri & Associates on Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara College of Engineering and Technology.
By: Shirish Beri & Associates
Photograph courtesy of Shirish Beri & Associates.
- Project Name: Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara College of Engineering & Technology
- Client: Sri Dharamsthala Manjunatheshwara Educational Society, Ujire
- Project Type: Educational Institute
- Principal Designer/s: Shirish Beri
- Design Team: Y.D. Kulkarni, P. Karmbalkar, S. Kumthekar
- Contractor/s: Surendra Construction Co., Bangalore (main civil)
- Year of commencement of project: 1982
- Year of completion of project: 1986
- Location of site: Dhavalgiri, Dharwad, India
- Site Area: 150000 sq. mt.
- Built-up Area: 17400 sq. mt.
- Cost of Construction/Execution: 45 Million Rupees (civil)
View full page Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page
Architecture-Page is an online design resource, featuring architecture and product design from the world over. More
Email this article |
Previous of Projects Next