Published: Monday, February 18, 2008
Page 1 of 2
'The intervention is modelled on the landscape via the "four-dimensionality" of the perspective foreshortening and the breaking down of the corner... ' Says Matrixassociati, on the design of Services Centre.
- Project Name: Services Centre
- Client: Floridia Town Council
- Project Type: Public building
- Principal Designer/s: Angela De Fazio - Sebastiano Quercio (Matrixassociati)
- Design Team: Matrixassociati - Consorzio Tecnico Mediterraneo
- Contractor/s: Tecnital S.P.A.
- Date of commencement of project: 2002
- Date of completion of project: 2006
- Location of site: Floridia (SR), Italy
- Site Area: 3, 000.00 sq. m.
- Built-up Area: 1, 500 sq. m.
- Cost of Construction/Execution: Euro 1,980,800
View full page Pages: 1 | 2 Next Page
Architecture-Page is an online design resource, featuring architecture and product design from the world over. More
Email this article |
Previous of Projects Next