Published: Wednesday, April 02, 2008
Page 1 of 2
"The house for the Schipper family in the Matterhornlaan in Venray forms part of an infill plan in the Veltum neighborhood, which involves adding six new plots at the end of the street. To the south, the property borders on the grounds of an existing house and to the west and the north, new houses have been built." says JSA (Jeroen Schipper Architecten Bv) on Schipper House
By: JSA (Jeroen Schipper Architecten Bv)
North west corner of house.
- Project Name: Schipper House
- Location of Site: Venray, Netherlands
- Design Team: Jeroen Schipper, Niek van Vliet
- Project Type: Private House
- Client: Schipper family
- Contractor/s: Bots bv
- Site Area: 464 sq. mt.
- Built-up Area: 130 sq. mt.
- Cost of Construction: Euro 120000
- Date of completion: 1996
View full page Pages: 1 | 2 Next Page
Architecture-Page is an online design resource, featuring architecture and product design from the world over. More
Email this article |
Previous of Projects Next