Published: Tuesday, April 01, 2008
Page 1 of 2
Santa Monica Office
"The radical-but-functional design is aimed at distinguishing the client from others in the field." says Sander Architects, LLC on Santa Monica Office.
By: Sander Architects
Curving glass wall separates client offices from main space.
- Project Name: Santa Monica Office
- Client: West Development Group
- Project Type: Commercial / Offices
- Principal Designer/s: Sander Architects
- Design Team: Whitney Sander, Principal Architect; Catherine Holliss, Interior Design
- Contractor/s: West Development Group
- Date of commencement of project: 2005
- Date of completion of project: 2005
- Location of site: Santa Monica, California
- Built-up Area: 1700 sq. ft.
- Cost of Construction/Execution: USD 70/sq. ft.
View full page Pages: 1 | 2 Next Page
Architecture-Page is an online design resource, featuring architecture and product design from the world over. More
Email this article |
Previous of Projects Next