Published: Monday, August 04, 2008
Page 1 of 2
Outdoor swimming pool in Origgio
"This project represent an ideal effort to transform an anonymous and low-cost sporting center in an innovative place, a kind of urban oasis." says DA-A ARCHITETTI on Outdoor swimming pool in Origgio.
By: DA-A ARCHITETTI
The swimmingpool and the mixed industrial/rural urban context.
- Project Name: Outdoor swimming pool in Origgio
- Location of Site: Origgio, Lombardy, Italy
- Design Team: Anna Chiara Morandi, Paolo Citterio
- Project Type: Expansion of a new sporting center
- Client: Mr. Giampietro Novara
- Contractor/s: Sporting Groane srl
- Site Area: 6000 sq. m.
- Built-up Area: 1150 sq. m.
- Cost of Construction: 1200000 €
- Date of completion: April, 2007
View full page Pages: 1 | 2 Next Page
Architecture-Page is an online design resource, featuring architecture and product design from the world over. More
Email this article |
Previous of Projects Next