Published: Friday, October 12, 2007
Page 1 of 3
New City Hall 'Stadshuis', Netherlands
"A public building provides the physical contact between citizen and state. This personal encounter in flesh and blood is the most important interface in a democratic society.", says the architecture firm 3XN Architects, on their project - The New City Hall 'Stadshuis'
By: 3XN Architects
South east corner.
- Project Name: The New City Hall 'Stadshuis'
- Client: Nieuwegein Municipality
- Project Type: Public building; City Hall with cultural centre, library and more
- Architect: 3XN Architects / Kim Herforth Nielsen, Bo Boje Larsen, Kim Christiansen
- Design Team: Kim Herforth Nielsen with Palle Holsting, Mette Baarup, Henriette Byrge, Robert Haff-Jensen, Daniel de Souza, Jorgen Sondermark, Heidi Daggry, Rune Hvarre Brouer, Nicolaj Borgwardt Schmidt, Vibeke K. Jorgensen, Bue Thogersen.
- Date of commencement of project: March 2006
- Date of completion of project: Summer 2010
- Location of site: Nieuwegein City Center, Netherlands
- Site Area: Schakelstede / Stadsplein
- Built-up Area: 27,000 m2 (incl. parking area)
- Cost of Construction: € 38,000,000
View full page Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page
Architecture-Page is an online design resource, featuring architecture and product design from the world over. More
Email this article |
Previous of Projects Next