Published: Monday, March 31, 2008
Page 1 of 2
"The homes turn inward towards the more private rear gardens. The front garden, a result of the zoning byelaws is usually ornamental in nature with little activity in them." says Rajeev Agarwal, Architects on Nair House.
By: Rajeev Agarwal, Architects
- Project Name: Nair House
- Location of Site: Gurgaon, India
- Design Team: Rajeev Agarwal, Pooja
- Project Type: Single family residence
- Client: Mahesh Nair
- Contractor/s: Hussain Co. Construction Contracts
- Site Area: 420 sq. mt.
- Built-up Area: 440 sq. mt.
- Cost of Construction: INR 12 million
- Date of completion: December 2006
View full page Pages: 1 | 2 Next Page
Architecture-Page is an online design resource, featuring architecture and product design from the world over. More
Email this article |
Previous of Projects Next