Published: Thursday, February 15, 2007
Page 1 of 4
Low Rez - Hi Fi
Sound and light respond to human intervention to activate the interface between the interiors and exteriors of 1110, Vermont Avenue in this highly interesting public installation.
By: MY Studio
Temporary installation of Low Rez - High Fi elements in the Cooper Hewitt Museum, as part of the Design Triennial, Design Life Now.
- Project Name: Low Rez - Hi Fi
- Client: Abbot Stillman
- Project Type: Interactive Public Installation
- Principal Designer: MY Studio
- Design Team: J. Meejin Yoon, Eric Howeler, Carl Solander, Lisa C. Smith, Meredith Miller
- Date of commencement of project: May 2005
- Date of completion of project: February 2007
- Location of site: 1110 Vermont Ave. Washington DC, U.S.A.
- Electronics Engineer / Fabricator Low Rez: Parallel Development, Will Pickering
- Electronics Engineer / Fabricator Hi Fi: Tiny Gray Matter, Steve Grey
- Sound Artist: Area C, Erik Carlson
View full page Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page
Architecture-Page is an online design resource, featuring architecture and product design from the world over. More
Email this article |
Previous of Projects Next