Published: Saturday, December 22, 2007
Page 1 of 3
Living and work area, Egide Meertens
Designed by Egide Meertens Architect BVBA, Living and work area for the new offices of Egide Meertens use contrasting design elements to achieve a design that embodies restraint and composure.
By: Egide Meertens Architect BVBA
The working area is located in the back garden of the living area.
- Project Name: Living and work area
- Client: Egide Meertens
- Project Type: Practice
- Principal Designer/s: Egide Meertens
- Design Team: Egide Meertens Architect bvba
- Contractor/s: Masonry Work: C&L | Roofwork: Devad | Outside Cabinet Work: Cosemans Constructies | Heating And Sanitary Work: Heedfeld Nv | Electricity: Castro Technics | Plasterwork: Winten
- Date of commencement of project: 2003
- Date of completion of project: 2005
- Location of site: Iers Kruisstraat 60, Riemst (Belgium)
- Site Area: 2000 sq. mt.
View full page Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page
Architecture-Page is an online design resource, featuring architecture and product design from the world over. More
Email this article |
Previous of Projects Next