Published: Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Page 1 of 2
Lakeside of Lesa
"The project for the lakeside and for the renovation of public places of Lesa on lake Maggiore has basically two purposes: a closer relation between the town centre and the lake and restore a richness of uses for the public spaces close to the water." says DA-A ARCHITETTI on Lakeside of Lesa.
By: DA-A ARCHITETTI
The new wooden platform from south.
- Project Name: Lakeside of Lesa
- Location of Site: Lesa (VB), Italy
- Design Team: Elena Bertinotti, Alberto Martinelli
- Project Type: Public places, public realm
- Client: City Hall of Lesa
- Contractor/s: UTC Lesa
- Site Area: 7060 sq. mts.
- Built-up Area: 7060 sq. mts.
- Cost of Construction: 1265000 €
- Date of completion: December, 2004
View full page Pages: 1 | 2 Next Page
Architecture-Page is an online design resource, featuring architecture and product design from the world over. More
Email this article |
Previous of Projects Next