Published: Friday, August 01, 2008
Page 1 of 2
"They chose a 4.5 acre site on the South Fork of the American River, overlooking one of the best kayak fun in Northern California. At the time of purchase, this particular lot was the last available empty and developable river site for over ten miles in either direction." says Ogrydziak/Prillinger Architects on Kayak House.
By: Ogrydziak/Prillinger Architects
Orthogonal geometry creates courtyard at private side (away from river).
- Project Name: Kayak House
- Location of Site: Lotus, California, USA
- Design Team: Collaboration: OPA (Luke Ogrydziak, Zoe Prillinger) and Maria Ogrydziak Architecture
- Project Type: Single family house
- Contractor/s: Louis Debret
- Site Area: 4.5 acres
- Built-up Area: 6477 sq. ft.
- Date of completion: August 2007
View full page Pages: 1 | 2 Next Page
Architecture-Page is an online design resource, featuring architecture and product design from the world over. More
Email this article |
Previous of Projects Next