Published: Friday, December 29, 2006
Page 1 of 3
Adopting traditional sensibilities of spatial planning and construction, the Ixtapa House emerges as an impressive and magnificent sea-side residential unit with a highly modest architectural vocabulary.
By: LAR/Fernando Romero
View of the semi-open living room in the villa
- Project Name: Ixtapa House
- Program: Family villa by the beach
- Location of site: Punta Ixtapa, Ixtapa Zihuatanejo Mexico
- Design Team: Fernando Romero, Mark Seligson, Juan Pablo Maza, Ernesto Gadea, Ivan Arellano, Martin Palardy, Aaron Hernandez, Enrique Giner de los Rios, Gonzalo Elizarraras, Victor Jaime, Maria Carrillo, David Tellez, Rodrigo Ramos, Mario Najera.
- Date of completion of project: 2001
View full page Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page
Architecture-Page is an online design resource, featuring architecture and product design from the world over. More
Email this article |
Previous of Projects Next