Published: Friday, July 13, 2007
Page 1 of 3
House in Brione
Responding to the chaos of the urban sprawl, the design for a residence in Brione introduces a complex spatial configuration into the simple geometry of a cube.
By: Markus Wespi Jerome de Meuron Architects
View of entry to the house.
- Project Name: House in Brione
- Client: Private
- Project Type: Residential Design
- Principal Designer: Markus Wespi Jerome de Meuron Architects
- Year of commencement of project: 2004
- Year of completion of project: 2005
- Location of site: 6645 Brione sopra Minusio, TI, Switzerland
- Construction supervision: Guscetti Arch. Dipl.
- Engineer: Anastasi SA
- Building physics: IFEC Consulenze SA
- Constructor: Merlini + Ferrari SA
- Carpenter: Erich Keller AG
- Site Area: 535 square meters
- Built-up Area: 155 square meters
View full page Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page
Architecture-Page is an online design resource, featuring architecture and product design from the world over. More
Email this article |
Previous of Projects Next