Published: Friday, December 28, 2007
Page 1 of 2
Designed by JagerJanssen architects BNA, House HanenDick derives its new design from the original farmhouse's silhouette.
By: JagerJanssen architects BNA
Photograph by Rob't Hart, Courtesy of the architecture firm JagerJanssen.
- Project Name: House HanenDick
- Client: Hanneke & Dick
- Project Type: Private dwelling
- Principal Designer/s: JagerJanssen architects BNA
- Design Team: Alex Jager, Rogier Janssen, Marijn Boterman
- Contractor/s: Marcel van der Sluis
- Date of commencement of project: 2004
- Date of completion of project: 2007
- Location of site: Kosterijweg, Eelde, Netherkands
- Site Area: 1000 sq. mt.
- Built-up Area: 220 sq. mt.
View full page Pages: 1 | 2 Next Page
Architecture-Page is an online design resource, featuring architecture and product design from the world over. More
Email this article |
Previous of Projects Next