Published: Thursday, June 28, 2007
Page 1 of 3
Actively pursuing a gold LEED rating, the scheme for the Holland Mixed Use Development weaves a number of ecologically sound features and elements into its design.
By: (FER) Studio
View of the outdoor parking space and drive-in theater.
- Project Name: Holland M.U.D.
- Client: Augusta and Gill Holland
- Project Type: Architectural and Interior design
- Principal Designer: Doug Pierson
- Design Team: Doug Pierson, Daren Chen, Clemente Macias
- Contractor: Tim Peters Construction
- Year of completion of project (estimated): 2008
- Location of site: Louisville, Kentucky, USA
- Site Area: 15,000 square feet
- Cost of Execution: USD 854,000
View full page Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page
Architecture-Page is an online design resource, featuring architecture and product design from the world over. More
Email this article |
Previous of Projects Next