Published: Sunday, March 30, 2008
Page 1 of 2
Holiday Cottage in the Swiss Alps
"The topography, character and quality of the location are seldom taken into account in the planning. The houses could just as well come from the catalogue of a company that supplies ready-made homes, their architectural expression is accordingly arbitrary." says Architekten EM2N | Mathias Mueller | Daniel Niggli on Holiday Cottage in the Swiss Alps.
By: EM2N | Mathias Mueller | Daniel Niggli
Photograph by Hannes Henz, courtesy of EM2N.
- Project Name: Holiday Cottage in the Swiss Alps
- Client: Private
- Project Type: Building
- Principal Designer/s: EM2N | Mathias Mueller | Daniel Niggli
- Design Team: Mathias Muller, Daniel Niggli, Christoph Rothenhofer
- Contractor/s: Timberconstruction Engineers: Pirmin Jung Ingenieure fur Holzbau GmbH, Rain
- Date of commencement of project: 2002
- Date of completion of project: 2003
- Location of site: Flumserberg, Tannenheim, Switzerland
- Site Area: 630 sq. mt.
- Built-up Area: 183 sq. mt, (Gross Floor Area), thereof 104 sq. mt. habitable
- Cost of Construction/Execution: CHF 450000
View full page Pages: 1 | 2 Next Page
Architecture-Page is an online design resource, featuring architecture and product design from the world over. More
Email this article |
Previous of Projects Next