Published: Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Page 1 of 3
Highwood Square Artists Housing
"Our strategy is to develop varying unit types that have the flexibility to be used as live/work studio space," says Graftworks Architecture + Design, designers for the upcoming Highwood Square Artists Housing.
By: Graftworks, LLC
Community room with duplex apartments above.
- Project Name: Highwood Square Artists Housing
- Client: Mutual Housing Association of South Central CT., Inc.
- Project Type: Affordable Housing
- Principal Designers: Graftworks Architecture + Design in collaboration with Ben Ledbetter Architect | Lawrence Blough, Principal (Graftworks) and Ben | Ledbetter, Principal (Ledbetter architect)
- Design Team: John Henle (Graftworks), Ben Howes (Graftworks)
- Contractor: La Rosa Building Group
- Date of commencement of project: Summer 2007
- Date of completion of project: Summer 2008
- Location of site: Hamden, CT, USA
- Site Area: 76,000 s.f.
- Built-up Area: 46, 250 s.f.
- Cost of Construction/Execution: $180 s.f.
View full page Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page
Architecture-Page is an online design resource, featuring architecture and product design from the world over. More
Email this article |
Previous of Projects Next