Published: Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Page 1 of 2
"By breaking the exterior surface into smaller coloured panels, the scale of the house has been visually reduced." says Stephen Varady Architecture on Fullagar Residence.
By: Stephen Varady Architecture
South-east elevation (front).
- Project Name: Fullagar Residence
- Location of Site: Wahroonga, Sydney, Australia
- Design Team: Stephen Varady, Peter Farman, Rasmus Lund, Tim Browne, Regina Doormann, Wolf Schattenberg, Ben Joscha Grope, Enzo Augello, Florian Gilges
- Project Type: New Single Residence
- Client: Kerrie + Michael Fullagar
- Contractor/s: Michael + Mark Fullagar
- Site Area: 1260sq.m.
- Built-up Area: 555 sq.m. (Internal floor area: 350sq.m. / Garage + Workshop: 110 sq.m. / Decks + Pool: 95 sq.m.)
- Cost of Construction: AUS$ 1 Million
- Date of completion: 2006
View full page Pages: 1 | 2 Next Page
Architecture-Page is an online design resource, featuring architecture and product design from the world over. More
Email this article |
Previous of Projects Next