Published: Wednesday, April 02, 2008
Page 1 of 3
Fish - Still Lifes by Dutch and Flemish Masters 1550-1700
"The exhibition was held in the museum's Stallen section, the former stables, with an area of 1100 m2. Besides still-lifes, the exhibits included preserved fish, mounted fish skeletons and antiquarian books." says Studio Ramin Visch on Fish - Still Lifes by Dutch and Flemish Masters 1550-1700."
By: Studio Ramin Visch
Photogrph by Jeroen Musch, courtesy of Studio Ramin Visch.
- Project Name: Fish - Still Lifes by Dutch and Flemish Masters 1550-1700
- Location of Site: Utrecht, Netherlands
- Design Team: Ramin Visch, Rick Abbenbroek, Petra Dekker
- Project Type: Exhibition
- Client: Centraal Museum Utrecht
- Contractor/s: Centraal Museum Utrecht
- Site Area: 1100 sq. mt.
- Built-up Area: 1100 sq. mt.
- Cost of Construction: 40000 Euro
- Date of completion: 2004
View full page Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page
Architecture-Page is an online design resource, featuring architecture and product design from the world over. More
Email this article |
Previous of Projects Next