Published: Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Page 1 of 2
Firm but Fair
'The intersection of a planned green strip and an existing avenue provide an architectural opportunity to this two-storey dwelling' Says JagerJanssen architects BNA, on the design of Firm but Fair.
By: JagerJanssen architects BNA
Photograph by Rene de Wit, Courtesy of the Architect.
- Project Name: House Baetens
- Client: Baetens family
- Project Type: private dwelling
- Principal Designer/s: JagerJanssen architects BNA
- Design Team: Alex Jager, Rogier Janssen, Rob Bergervoet
- Contractor/s: Bussman Bouw
- Date of commencement of project: 2005
- Date of completion of project: 02/2007
- Location of site: Sneeuwjacht, Elst GLD, Holland
- Site Area: 700 sq. m.
- Built-up Area: 220 sq. m.
View full page Pages: 1 | 2 Next Page
Architecture-Page is an online design resource, featuring architecture and product design from the world over. More
Email this article |
Previous of Projects Next