Published: Saturday, April 05, 2008
Page 1 of 3
Farm house at Nadhawade
"The farm was bought with the idea of creating an ecologically balanced environment with maximum use and recycling of local materials. The house has an organic quality with a unified interior space instead of segregated, isolated rooms." says Shirish Beri & Associates on Farm house at Nadhawade.
By: Shirish Beri & Associates
Image courtesy of Shirish Beri & Associates.
- Project Name: Farm house
- Client: Manasi and Shirish Beri
- Project Type: Residence
- Principal Designer/s: Shirish Beri
- Contractor/s: Departmentaly (main civil)
- Year of commencement of project: November 1981
- Year of completion of project: March 1982
- Location of site: Nadhawade, Sindhudurg (Dist), Maharashtra, India
- Site Area: part of approx. 20000 sq. m.
- Built-up Area: 120 sq. m
- Cost of Construction/Execution: 70000 Rupees (civil)
View full page Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page
Architecture-Page is an online design resource, featuring architecture and product design from the world over. More
Email this article |
Previous of Projects Next