Published: Friday, August 10, 2007
Page 1 of 4
Ebeling House "looks like a molded wood block, like a prototype", says the architecture firm Archifactory.de about it's creation.
[Left] Southeast facade [Right] View from the garden.
- Project Name: Ebeling House
- Client: Sabine Ebeling
- Project Type: Residential
- Principal Designer/s: Archifactory.de
- Design Team: Matthias Herrmann, Matthias Koch, Till Roggel
- Date of commencement of project: 2000
- Date of completion of project: 2001
- Location of site: Dortmund, Germany
- Site Area: 215 sq.m
- Built-up Area: 433 sq.m
- Cost of Construction/Execution: 217.000 €
Words from the designer
"In a Southern suburb of Dortmund, a '40s single-family house with pitched roof is expanded by adding a supplementary apartment. This extension, situated along the street, looks like a sculptural moulded wood block, like a prototype."
View full page Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page
Architecture-Page is an online design resource, featuring architecture and product design from the world over. More
Email this article |
Previous of Projects Next