Published: Saturday, December 29, 2007
Page 1 of 4
"Our design approach is to search for the inevitable solution, reducing elements to their essence without being preoccupied with being minimal." Says Ibarra Rosano Design Architects, through their design for the Downing Residence.
By: Ibarra Rosano Design Architects
The three split-face block pavilions blend with the surrounding rock outcroppings.
- Project Name: Downing Residence
- Project Type: single family residence
- Principal Designer/s: Ibarra Rosano Design Architects
- Design Team: Luis Ibarra and Teresa Rosano
- Contractor/s: Repp Design + Construction, Inc. Date of commencement of project: 2002
- Date of completion of project: 2003
- Location of site: Tucson, AZ
- Site Area: 495,762 sq. ft. Built-up Area: 3500 sq. ft.
View full page Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page
Architecture-Page is an online design resource, featuring architecture and product design from the world over. More
Email this article |
Previous of Projects Next