Published: Sunday, March 30, 2008
Page 1 of 3
"The Cury House is the alignment of design, of exhaustingly elaborated details, and of execution." says Marcio Kogan Arquiteto (mk 27) on Cury House.
By: Marcio Kogan Arquiteto (mk 27)
Photograph by Leonardo Finotti, courtesy of Marcio Kogan Arquiteto (mk 27).
- Project Name: Cury House
- Client: Private
- Project Type: Single family house
- Principal Designer/s: Marcio Kogan
- Design Team: Diana Radomysler, Oswaldo Pessano, Renata Furlanetto, Samanta Cafardo, Suzana Glogowski, Lair Reis, Carolina Castroviejo, Eduardo Glycerio, Maria Cristina Motta, Gabriel Kogan, Mariana Simas
- Contractor/s: Lock Engenharia
- General Specifications: Structural System: Metalic - Manufacturered By Construmet; Tonka (Dipteryx Odorata) Windows And Doors: Garnica Marcenaria; Aluminium Windows: Kiko Esquadrias; Glass and Mirrors: Santa Marina; Living Room Floor: Travertine Marble; Custom Furniture: Marcenaria Marvelar; Kicthen And Furniture Finishing: Formica; Wall Painting: Terracor; Toilets, Faucet and Sinks: Deca; Kitchen Appliances: Smeg; Swimming Pool and Bath Covering: Glass Tiles By Vidrotil
- Date of commencement of project: March, 2004
- Date of completion of project: January, 2006
- Location of site: Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Site Area: 832 sq. mt.
- Built-up Area: 1070 sq. mt.
View full page Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page
Architecture-Page is an online design resource, featuring architecture and product design from the world over. More
Email this article |
Previous of Projects Next