Published: Friday, May 16, 2008
Page 1 of 2
City Hall facilities extension
"The client's requirement born after this economic development that has brought with it a growth in the population and therefore the need for new facilities and public services." says solinas + verd arquitectos on City Hall facilities extension.
By: solinas + verd arquitectos
South facade, general view.
- Project Name: City Hall facilities extension
- Location of Site: Vicar, Almeria, Spain
- Design Team: Gabriel Verd, Simone Solinas, Nicolas Carbajal
- Project Type: Public Architecture
- Client: Region Andalucia, Province Almeria, Municipality of Vicar
- Contractor/s: HALSA, Hispano Almeria S.L.
- Built-up Area: 3177 sq. mt.
- Cost of Construction: 1095000 euros
- Date of completion: July 2004
View full page Pages: 1 | 2 Next Page
Architecture-Page is an online design resource, featuring architecture and product design from the world over. More
Email this article |
Previous of Projects Next