Published: Sunday, March 30, 2008
Page 1 of 2
Christophe Lemaire Shop
"Two seconds away from the rue Vieille du Temple, at 28 rue de Poitou, stands a black facade, adorned with the clover emblem of the brand, forming an angle with the rue de Saintonge." says Franklin Azzi Architecture on Christophe Lemaire Shop.
By: Franklin Azzi Architecture
Image courtesy of Franklin Azzi Architecture.
- Project Name: Christophe Lemaire Shop
- Client: Christophe Lemaire, Avant Co.
- Project Type: Shop, Showroom, Office
- Principal Designer/s: Franklin Azzi Architecture
- Design Team: Franklin Azzi Architecture
- Contractor/s: Quadrilatere
- Date of commencement of project: May 2006
- Date of completion of project: January 2007
- Location of site: Paris, France
- Site Area: 140 sq. mt.
- Built-up Area: 280 sq. mt. on two floors
- Cost of Construction/Execution: 280000 €
View full page Pages: 1 | 2 Next Page
Architecture-Page is an online design resource, featuring architecture and product design from the world over. More
Email this article |
Previous of Projects Next