Published: Wednesday, July 19, 2006
Page 1 of 4
Casa Da Musica
"This century has seen an architecturally frantic attempt to escape from the tyranny of the notorious "shoe-box" shaped concert hall", says OMA. Their recently completed "Casa Da Musica" addresses this claim in an innovative way.
- Project Name: Casa da Musica
- Status: Competition 1999, 1st Prize.
- Client: Porto 2001 / Casa da Musica
- Location: Porto, Portugal
- Site: Rotunda da Boavista
- Main Building 22.000m2
- Grand Auditorium 1.300 seats.
- Small Auditorium 350 seats,
- 8 Rehearsal Rooms with recording facilities, Music shop, Cyber and Educational facilities, VIP room, Restaurant and Roof Terrace.
- Carpark 27.000m2 for 600 cars.
View full page Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page
Architecture-Page is an online design resource, featuring architecture and product design from the world over. More
Email this article |
Previous of Projects Next