Published: Sunday, March 23, 2008
Page 1 of 2
"The Canal House is composed of three cubes: one raised at the street as a studio, two together at the canal side as the residence." says Sander Architects, LLC on Canal House.
By: Sander Architects
View of the main house from the canals in Venice, California.
- Project Name: Canal House
- Client: Architect's own residence
- Project Type: Single Family Residence
- Principal Designer/s: Sander Architects
- Design Team: Whitney Sander, Principal Architect
- Contractor/s: Ruiz Brothers Construction
- Date of commencement of project: 2002
- Date of completion of project: 2003
- Location of site: Venice, California, USA
- Site Area: 2520 sq. ft.
- Built-up Area: 2200 sq. ft.
- Cost of Construction/Execution: $400000
View full page Pages: 1 | 2 Next Page
Architecture-Page is an online design resource, featuring architecture and product design from the world over. More
Email this article |
Previous of Projects Next