Published: Thursday, May 15, 2008
Page 1 of 2
Buena Vista Hotel and Beach Club
"The client was looking for fresh architecture and interior design, that bears associations of a sophisticated, tropical beach holiday." saysO'Donnell Dannwolf and Partners, Architects Inc. on Buena Vista Hotel and Beach Club.
By: O'Donnell Dannwolf and Partners, Architects Inc.
Rendered view of the hotel's rooftop pool deck at sun set. Other amenities include a rooftop cabana deck, rooftop garden and sky bar.
- Project Name: Buena Vista Hotel and Beach Club
- Location of Site: Lauderdale by the Sea, FL, USA
- Design Team: K. Dannwolf, L. Kerwin, X. Munoz
- Project Type: Condo hotel
- Client: Buena Vista Oceanside LLC, Lauderdale by the Sea
- Site Area: 17.500 sqf
- Built-up Area: 29.000 sqf
- Date of completion: Mid 2010
View full page Pages: 1 | 2 Next Page
Architecture-Page is an online design resource, featuring architecture and product design from the world over. More
Email this article |
Previous of Projects Next