Published: Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Page 1 of 2
"In the early months of 1998, the B018 moved to the 'Quarantaine', on a site that was better known for its macabre aura. The 'Quarantaine' is located at the proximity of the port of Beirut.." says Bernard Khoury/DW5 on B018.
By: Bernard Khoury/DW5
Photograph courtesy of Bernard Khoury/DW5.
- Project Name: B018
- Client: B018
- Project Type: Entertainment / Music Club
- Principal Designer/s: Bernard Khoury
- Design Team: DW5
- Date of completion of project: 1998
- Location of site: Beirut, Lebanon
- Site Area: 5000 sq. mt.
- Built-up Area: 370 sq. mt.
- Cost of Construction/Execution: USD 350.000
View full page Pages: 1 | 2 Next Page
Architecture-Page is an online design resource, featuring architecture and product design from the world over. More
Email this article |
Previous of Projects Next