Published: Monday, February 18, 2008
Page 1 of 2
A past testimony
'The intervention, impelled by strong client love to places of infancy and of adolescence, aims at recovering the use of building and sets out to preserve both the architectonic identity and the relation with the surrounding space.' Says Gaetano Gianclaudio Caponio + Partner, on the design of A past testimony.
By: Gaetano Gianclaudio Caponio + Partner
- Project Name: House Lella
- Client: Domenica Lella
- Project Type: houses
- Principal Designer/s: Gaetano Gianclaudio Caponio + Partner
- Design Team: Gaetano Gianclaudio Caponio + Partner
- Date of commencement of project: 2004
- Date of completion of project: 2004
- Location of site: Santeramo in Colle_Bari_Italy
- Site Area: 10, 000 sq.m.
- Built-up Area: 130 sq.m.
- Cost of Construction/Execution: euros 80, 000
View full page Pages: 1 | 2 Next Page
Architecture-Page is an online design resource, featuring architecture and product design from the world over. More
Email this article |
Previous of Projects Next