Published: Wednesday, June 03, 2009
Page 1 of 1
10 houses, Oita, Japan by Takao Shiotsuka Atelier
By: Takao Shiotsuka Atelier
Exterior view 1.
- Project Name: 10 houses
- Client: Oita City
- Project Type: Municipal houses
- Principal Designer/s: Takao Shiotsuka
- Design Team: Structure engineers: Oga Structural Design Office
- Contractor/s: Hokoku construction
- Date of commencement of project: 2007
- Date of completion of project: March 2008
- Location of site: Oita City, Oita, Japan
- Built-up Area: 83 m2 x 10
Exterior view 2.
Exterior view 3.
Exterior view 4.
Interior view 1.
Interior view 2.
Interior view 3.
Interior view 4.
Interior view 5.
- Text: Takao Shiotsuka
- Photographs: Toshiyuki Yano / Nacasa & Partners Inc.
Architecture-Page is an online design resource, featuring architecture and product design from the world over. More
Email this article |
Previous of Projects Next