Published: Wednesday, August 09, 2006
Page 1 of 2
Soft Mosaic Collection
Architect J. Mayer H. sets the humble glass mosaic tile into sleek silhouettes in an illusory yet radically designed range of seating systems for Bisazza S.p.a.
By: J. MAYER H. Architects
Glass mosaic is set on polyurethane foam.
- Product name: Soft Mosaic Collection
- Client: Bisazza S.p.a., Italy
- Project Initiation: Stylepark
- Materials: Glass mosaic, polyurethane foam
- Year of 1st manufacture: 2004
View full page Pages: 1 | 2 Next Page
Architecture-Page is an online design resource, featuring architecture and product design from the world over. More
Email this article |
Previous of Products Next