Published: Thursday, May 17, 2007
Page 1 of 2
A single sheet of polyurethane or plywood is bent to create the InLull bench inspired by organic forms.
By: Dot Kite
View of the InLull bench.
- Project Name: InLull
- Project Type: Furniture Design
- Principal Designer: Thomas Mylonas
- Design Team: Thomas Mylonas, Matteo Modica
- Usage environment: Hotels, Bars, Lounge areas
- Dimensions: W:240 cm H:45 cm
View full page Pages: 1 | 2 Next Page
Architecture-Page is an online design resource, featuring architecture and product design from the world over. More
Email this article |
Previous of Products Next