Published: Thursday, February 21, 2008
Page 1 of 1
O'Donnell Dannwolf and Partners, Architects Inc.
Profile of the American architecture firm O'Donnell Dannwolf and Partners, Architects Inc.
"The client was looking for fresh architecture and interior design, that bears associations of a sophisticated, tropical beach holiday." saysO'Donnell Dannwolf and Partners, Architects Inc. on Buena Vista Hotel and Beach Club. More
Profile of O'Donnell Dannwolf and Partners, Architects Inc.
- Business Name
- O'Donnell Dannwolf and Partners, Architects Inc.
- United States
Kurt Dannwolf (1971)
- Pratt Institute, New York Bachelor of Architecture
Edward O'Donnell (1965)
- Pratt Institute, New York, Bachelor of Architecture
- Nova Southeastern University, Florida, Master in Business Administration
O'Donnell Dannwolf and Partners is a full service architecture and interior design firm with project experience including high rise, 5-star hotel and spa complexes and high end condominiums to cost effective commercial, retail and industrial projects.
- Founded: 2004
- Offices: 1
- Design team: 9
- ICE on the Water; Condominiums; Melbourne, FL, USA; 2004
- Four Seasons Miami Penthouse Interiors; Penthouses; Miami, FL, USA; 2006
- Buena Vista Hotel and Beach Club; Condo Hotel; Lauderdale by the Sea, FL, USA; 2007
- Fernandina Beach Townhouses; Townhouses; Fernandina Beach, FL, USA; 2007
- Miami Herald; ICE on the Water - Luxury Living on Melbourne Beach; May; 2006
- South Florida Business Journal; O'Donnell Dannwolf and Partners offer full-service architecture experience; January; 2008
- Pratt Circle Award of Excellence; Pratt Institute; New York, NY, USA; 2000
- AIA Award for Design Excellence; AIA Fort Lauderdale Chapter; Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA; 2004
- Project Design of the Year; National Association of Industrial and Office Properties; Herndon, VA, USA; 2004
Architecture-Page is an online design resource, featuring architecture and product design from the world over. More
Email this article |
Previous of Profiles Next