Published: Saturday, July 26, 2008
Page 1 of 1
MARIO DEL MARE
Profile of the Japanese architecture firm MARIO DEL MARE, led by Mario Shimodaira.
Profile of MARIO DEL MARE
- Business Name
- MARIO DEL MARE
- Architecture, Interior Design
Mario Shimodaira (1962)
We accomplish business with the 4 items below:
1) Will We do not design for the sake of designing. We aim to design for a joyful lifestyle.
2) Skill Even under unfavourable conditions, we aim towards a beautiful design.
3) Love From family love, to large natural reverence, we would like to expand the joy of living in society.
4) Justice It is always ethical to be honest whether confronting a customer or society.
- Founded: 1998
- Offices: 1
- Design team: 5
- Sky Terrace, residence, Kanagawa, 2006
- Sky Ship, residence, Hayama, 2003
- A House With A Studio, residence, Tokyo, 2002
- Namimachian, residence, Kamakura, 2002
- House of Happy-ism, residence, Tokyo, 1998
- La Renaissance de Sankodo, office bld., Tokyo, 2001
- Myoenji Temple Yuuwa Hall, hall, Tokyo, 2004
- Suzuki Ophthalmology Clinic, clinic, Zushi, 2006
- Mahou No Ryu, live bar, Tokyo, 2003
- Ryuukoan, Private bar, Tokyo, 2001
- MARK#13, 2008 April-May
- Modern Living, Dec. 2007.
- Shoten-Kenchiku, Dec.2007
- Atarashi-sumai-no-sekkei, March 2008
- INTERIOR WORLD, Sep. 2007
- FRAME#57, October 2007
- Gendai-nihon-no-kukan, October 2007
- Modern Living, Jan. 2007
- 55nin-no-kenchikuka-fileMODERN ARCHITECT 55, Dec. 2006
- Gendai-nihon-no-kenchiku vol.2, July 2006
- Kanagawa architecture competition 2007, Kanagawa, Japan, 2007
- Kanagawa architecture competition 2007, Kanagawa, Japan, 2003
- JCD Award, Japan, 2003
- JCD Award, Japan, 1999
Architecture-Page is an online design resource, featuring architecture and product design from the world over. More
Email this article |
Previous of Profiles Next