Published: Friday, July 18, 2008
Page 1 of 1
Profile of the French landscape architecture firm GUINEE*POTIN.
Profile of GUINEE*POTIN
- Business Name
- Landscape Architecture
Potin (1972) and Guinee (1973)
"They are both graduated from the architecture school of Rennes, in 1996 and 1997. After had being awarded from "l'Envers des Villes" in Ethiopia and "Villa Medici" in Roma, Anne-Flore Guinee & Herve Potin established Guinee*Potin in Nantes in 2002 (...).
Collage, combination, recycling, installation, contamination, incrustation, determinate and serve a sensual, expressive and magical architecture.
They are finally as well landscape architect than artists or architects."
Patrice Goulet, Institut Francais d'Architecture, 2006.
- Founded: 2002
- Offices: 1
- Design team: 5
- Mobility Education Section (SEM) for handicapped teenagers and Pedagogical classes for the college Emmanuel de Martonne, Laval, France, 2005
- Extension of a primary school, Pont chateau, France, 2006
- "Ecomusee", Rennes, France, 2009
- Nautical Centre, Pleneuf Val-Andre, France, 2009
- 16 Housing in Chantepie, France, 2008
- Loire Valley Natural Park Center House, Montsoreau, France, 2008
- A10, no. 15, "glass eye", June 2007
- L'architecture d'aujourd'hui, participer, February 2007
- Le Moniteur, Un college innovant, July 2005
- Le Moniteur, "Cite Manifeste", May 2005
- EXTRAMUROS, 1 & 2, Institut Francais d'Architecture, Paris, 2006
- ARCHILAB 2001, "scape architecture" , Orleans, 2001
- EXPO ON LINE, 7th "Biennale of architecture" in Venice, Marsilio, 2000
- The Architect's Journal, "Promised land", February 2001, "Gone to the ground", May 2002
- A+T, #15, "Reflexion on space, walls and materials", 2000
- QUADERNS, #224, "Eclats, temps fugace, temps precaire", February 2000
- Award Winner Of "French Academy In Roma", Granted from the French Minister of Culture, Villa Medici, Roma, Italy, 1998
- award winner of the "Envers des Villes 2002", Granted from the French Foreign Office
- Nominated For The Prize Of The "Premiere Suvre 2006", Le Moniteur, for the building of the handicapped school in Laval, 2006
Architecture-Page is an online design resource, featuring architecture and product design from the world over. More
Email this article |
Previous of Profiles Next