Published: Friday, July 25, 2008
Page 1 of 1
Profile of the American architecture firm FISHER ARCHitecture, led by Eric Fisher.
"I design buildings that evoke emotion. Architecture is not about the way buildings look. It's about the way they make you feel." says FISHER ARCHitecture on Fisher House. More
Profile of FISHER ARCHitecture
- Business Name
- FISHER ARCHitecture
- United States
Eric Fisher (1959)
Our focus: FISHER ARCHitecture creates buildings that are sustainable, affordable, and experiential.
What do the following terms mean to us?
[Sustainable]: We care about resource conservation. [Affordable]: We take special care to work within your budget. [Experiential]: Our goal is to increase peoples' awareness of the importance of the human environment.
- Founded: 2002
- Offices: 1
- Design team: 4
- Fisher House, Two family home, Pittsburgh, PA, USA, 2008
- Garver Gray House, Single family home, Pittsburgh, PA, USA, 2008
- The Andy Warhol Museum, Lobby design, Pittsburgh, PA, USA, 2008
- The Andy Warhol Museum, Time capsule, Pittsburgh, PA, USA, 2008
- Salem's Restaurant, Pittsburgh, PA 2007
Architecture-Page is an online design resource, featuring architecture and product design from the world over. More
Email this article |
Previous of Profiles Next