"The Client, a furniture dealer, wanted a new home that reflected his taste in mid-century modern architecture." says Antonino Treu, Architect on the Rubinstein Residence. More
"The Fillmore is a condominium development near the heart of downtown Hollywood, Florida." says Antonino Treu on The Fillmore. More
Profile of Antonino Treu, Architect
- Business Name
- Antonino Treu, Architect
- United States
Antonino Treu (1959)
- Laurea in Architettura, Istituto Universitario di Architettura, Venezia, Italy - 1984
- Master of Architecture, University of Nebraska, Lincoln - 1986
Antonino Treu, Architect is a multi-disciplinary firm dedicated to design excellence with competent and loyal service to each and every Client.
A group of committed professionals with a remarkable wealth of personal and professional expertise come together to work on a project basis in a team environment to create a product where the needs and expectations of our Client come first.
Antonino Treu, an Italian architect and the team leader, brings to every project a commitment of cost conscious, sophisticated and elegant design in the tradition of excellence of Italian design.
ATA achieves such excellence through careful planning, a clear understanding of the project and the active participation of the Client throughout the design and building process.
ATA with professional expertise and clear design vision, is the means to achieve our Client's goals.
Since 1991 we have successfully designed and brought to completion a wide range of projects in architecture, architectural interiors, exhibit design, and graphic design throughout the United States and abroad.
- Founded: 1991
- Offices: 1
- Design team: 2
- Rubinstein Residence, Single family house, Ft. Lauderdale, FL, USA, 2007
- The Fillmore, Multifamily, Hollywood, FL, USA, 2006, unbuilt
- Meadowoods, Single family house, Kent, CT, USA, 2001
- Quintero Residence, Residential renovation, Ft. Lauderdale, FL, USA, 2002
- Horn Residence, Single family house, Lighthouse Point, FL, USA, 2002
- Razook Residence, Residential renovation, Ft. Lauderdale, FL, USA, 2004
- Jost/Binder Residence, Residential renovation, Ft. Lauderdale, FL, USA, 2004
- "What We Wore", temporary exhibit, Pittsburgh, PA, USA, 1999
- "Great Platte River Road Memorial Archway", permanent exhibits, Kearney, NE, USA, 2000
- Western Pennsylvania Sports Museum", permanent exhibit, Pittsburgh, PA, USA, 2004
- "2005 WOW of the Year Award", Community Appearance Board of Ft. Lauderdale, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 2005
- "Award of Merit", American Association for State and Local History, Nashville, TN, 2005
- "Award of Merit", Pennsylvania Federation of Museums, Harrisburg, PA, 2005